Chuck E. Cheese in the Galaxy 5000 is a direct-to-video special. It was released October 5, 1999 in Chuck E. Cheese's restaurants and Toys R' Us stores. The plot is that a boy named Charlie Rockit needs $50,000 dollars to fix his aunt and uncle's tractor engine, so Chuck E. Cheese and friends go to the Galaxy 5000 to win it in a race.
Charlie Rockit's aunt and uncle are in danger of losing their farm because they need $50,000 to replace their tractor.
To raise the money, Chuck E. Cheese and his friends decide to enter the Galaxy 5000 race, on the planet Orion.
- Peyton Welch, Daphne Gere - Chuck E. Cheese (costume)
- Georgia Denney, Linda Coleman - Helen Henny (costume)
- Micah Menikos, Shay Coldwell - Jasper T. Jowls (costume)
- Chris Cason, Reny Fulton - Mr. Munch (costume)
- Duncan Brannan - Chuck E. Cheese (voice)
- Jeremy Blaido - Jasper T. Jowls (voice)
- Chris Sabat - Mr. Munch (voice), Piano Player, Announcer, Narrator
- Georgia Denney - Helen Henny (voice)
- Steven Lange - Pasqually, Harry the Hermit
- Galen Beyea - Charlie Rockit
- Kenyon Holmes - Peter
- Rob Flanagan - Ivan
- Jackson Kane - Dr. Zoom
- Lydia Mackay - Astrid
- Don Shook - Flapjack
- Johnathon Vought - Pizza Guy
- Jon Rice, Chris Cason, Gary Frank, Mike Hawes - Reporters
- Chris Nash, Jerry Patin, Josh Cosimo, Gen Fukunaga - Policemen
- Candace Bordelon, Tim Conkey, Andrew DeLuma, Ron Cyphers, Josh Olkowski, Angie Guerrero, Terri Shaw, Alice Guidry, Samantha Sutherland, Jacquelyn Sutherland, Taylour Smith, Becky Taylor, Sonya Sui, Stevie Webb - Dancers
- The Morris Brothers - Soda Shop Stage Dancers
- "The Galaxy's For You and Me" - Duncan Brannan, Georgia Denney
- "The Real Me" - Heather Garner
- "Snowball's Chance in Texas" - Jeremy Blaido
- "Zoom Gas" - Neil Bligh
- "True Potential" - Michael McFarland
- "I Know I Can" - Duncan Brannan, Jeremy Blaido , Chris Sabat, Georgia Denney, Michael McFarland
- "We Did It" - Duncan Brannan, Georgia Denney, Jeremy Blaido, Chris Sabat
- "A Little Help From Above" - Ashley Seekatz, Brett Cline
- When Chuck E says, "I don't care about winning. It's the money I want", Tim Lagasse's voice remained undubbed.
- In one of Clash's lines, "Well, let me show you", his voice remained undubbed on Pasqually.
- This is the first (and as of yet, only) Chuck E. Cheese film.
- This is the only film where Leslie Carrara-Rudolph plays not only the character but the voice of Helen Henny.
- This is the only film to have Christopher Sabat as the voice of Mr. Munch who is later replaced by John Bowen and Chris Hill.
- Unlike most productions featuring the walkaround character costumes, Pasqually is portrayed as an actual human.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|