Studio C Beta is a stage type at Chuck E. Cheese's. It was first introduced in April 2001 in the Green Bay, Wisconsin location. Currently, 160 Studio C Beta stages remain in operation
- The cityscape background is absent.
- The Bird is absent.
- The distance between the "Applause" and "On the Air" signs has been reduced.
- The wooden banister, around the Chuck E. Cheese animatronic is absent.
- The green, apple shaped television is absent.
- Before Beta, it was rumored there was going to be a five character Studio C.
- When the "Beta stage" first premiered, it was rumoured that the 32 movement Chuck E. Cheese animatronic would be replaced with a cheaper 16 movement version. Brian Hagen later confirmed this rumor, and new locations with the Beta stages now receive 16 movement animatronics.
- The first 16 movement Studio C Beta installed at Corpus Christi, Texas in 2003.
- Some locations had a downscaled, less expensive, version of "Studio C Beta" which was called "Studio C Cappa"